[TriLUG] OT: Have a job at UNC

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:24:40 EDT 2012

On Friday, October 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Stephen Joyce wrote:
> There's definitely the opportunity here to "win friends and influence
> people" to choose Linux, so I'd personally love to see pro-Linux
> applicants.

[Standard disclaimer that the opinions below are mine and not those of my employer, UNC-CH]

I don't work for OASIS; I work for ITS, which is a different organizational unit of the University, but I would like to echo the sentiment that it would be nice to see pro-Linux applicants, especially applicants who want to do (and promote!) the sort of cross-unit coordination that will help improve our Linux-based infrastructure at UNC. Please do apply, and if you get the job, look me up in the campus directory and we'll have lunch.

Cheers!
--
Cristóbal Palmer
cmpalmer.org