[TriLUG] Nerd stuff for sale/trade/free

Ian trilug at iank.org
Sun Oct 21 11:48:07 EDT 2012

Hi LUG,

You can have any or all of these things for free, unless you want to
give me money in exchange for them which is OK too. A surprising
amount of it still works. I'm in SE Raleigh (near NCSU).

Pictures: http://iank.org/fs1.jpg http://iank.org/fs2.png

Cisco 7912 IP Phone w/ power supply
TI 83 graphing calculator
Sun Ultra 10 workstation
icop ebox 2300 (http://www.compactpc.com.tw/ebox-2300.htm)
old NEC laptop. Runs Debian OK last time I checked.
Belkin F5D7234-4 v3 802.11g router
About 800ft out of what was once a 1000ft spool of cat5
HP Deskjet 882c w/ powersupply & cable & two new black ink cartridges
Unreal Tournament 2004 - Editor's Choice Edition w/ key
a goofy "cyclone" type case fan
(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835888602)
an SCA to IDE adapter
USB Wireless mouse
ethernet PCMCIA adapter
cisco aironet 340 802.11b PCMCIA adapter
cheap flashlight
ONE (1) boatload of ethernet cables, plus one really cool flat one
box of 120 crayola crayons (all the original colours, for the crayon hipsters)
one of those headphone-jack type extension cables; hella long
lots of unidentified DC power bricks
a BNC cable
a thermostat
3.5" SATA hard drive enclosure (USB/eSATA)
I found some more ethernet cables
unidentified AGP graphics card - good enough to play ut2k4! (above)
another tote bag
USB Floppy drive (!) complete with one floppy disk

--
ik