[TriLUG] Sharable Power Adapters for Lenovo Laptops?

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:05:22 EDT 2012

I'm looking for possible new laptop options for my wife and possibly my
son, for Christmas. One thing that would be really great is not having
three different chargers. I have two Thinkpads for work and personal use,
myself. Does anyone know if other Lenovo models, like the IdeaPad line,
share the same adapter? If so, that would really boost the likelihood I go
with one of them this year.

http://techblog.ironfroggy.com/
Follow me if you're into that sort of thing:
http://www.twitter.com/ironfroggy