[TriLUG] Reminder - Open Source Showcase and Holiday Social 2012 December 13 at Splat Space in Durham

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 16:52:18 EST 2012

On Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Jeremy Davis wrote:
> Come on out, see cool showcased OSS things, eat tasty holiday treats, and
> enjoy socializing with your fellow TriLUG friends.

For those who missed it, here's the photo set from last night:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarheelcoxn/sets/72157632249168038/with/8272510033/

Kevin Otte (http://www.nivex.net/) had an Asterisk demo (http://trilug.org/wiki/Voice_Over_IP_Information) that I decided should be called the Smile Machine. It produced my favorite photos from the meeting: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarheelcoxn/tags/smilemachine/

Cheers!
--
Cristóbal Palmer
cmpalmer.org