[TriLUG] 1e100.net

Yodawatt gigaFusion yodawatt at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:56:33 EST 2012

Season's Greetings!
FYI, this article www.pcmech.com/article/the-mysterious-1e100-net/
goes into some detail about what kind of things Google is doing with 1e100.net and why it shows up so often, plus some things you can do to avoid it if it really concerns you.
-- Regards --
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old
problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination
and marks real advance in science. -- Albert Einstein