[TriLUG] TWC DVR & Modem Recommendations

Bryan Pearson bwp.pearson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:15:18 EST 2012

Likewise you could install mythtv, or another program on a computer.

The startup costs may be a bit higher but in many cases you can install
multiple tuners and record multiple shows at once, plus a bunch other
features.

Myth uses a server client setup so the main computer does all the work and
you can smaller ones at each tv.

Check out mythtv.org for more if you are interested.