[TriLUG] Digital AM/FM/LW SSB SW Radio

John Mitchell john280z at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 09:36:10 EST 2012

Hello John,

   Looking at the Degen 1103 reviews I would say that is a good buy for
your first radio. This will let you find out if you really, really want
that $500 rig.

   I use a little Sony ICF-SW15, comes in handy for power failures!
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/portable/icfsw15.html

and sometimes SWL on this unit:
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/commrxvr/frg7700.html

Do you show up at Trilug meetings?