[TriLUG] TWC DVR & Modem Recommendations

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Mon Dec 17 10:11:20 EST 2012

I did not say that their Internet service was good, just that they offer it. And
I have gone through the TWC "retention" department for the last few years. The
price of $129 for HD tier TV only-no premium channels at all-was just too high.
As I said, I still have Business Class Road Runner for my business. Too bad that
the legislature in cahoots with TWC, AT&T and others blocked the rest of the
communities in the state from doing what Wilson did. And I won't move to Wilson
just for 30/30 symmetric Internet for $39 per month.

Just sayin'.