[TriLUG] raspberry pi easily find IP

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Dec 19 16:31:24 EST 2012

That's good to know.

Some of the distros (e.g. Adafruit Occidentalis
<http://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-raspberry-pi-educational-linux-distro/occidentalis-v0-dot-2>)
implement the avahi daemon (Bojour client) so you can just reference
"raspberrypi.local", but I can't say how multiple RPis on one subnet
play with this.

-Pete