[TriLUG] Using Eclipse...

Allen Freeman knieveltech at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 22:59:29 EST 2012

I suggest taking a look at NetBeans (horrible name, amazing little editor) before diving into Eclipse. I spent the last two years using Eclipse as my primary editor/IDE and have recently switched. The feature set appears to be largely identical however documentation for NetBeans seems to be superior as does the general user experience.

- Allen Freeman