[TriLUG] Dear lazyweb^WTriLUG, Laptop suggestions?

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 15:58:03 EST 2013

>I will be happy when we can finally replace the power-hungry Intel CPU's with something a little more miserly like ARM.

ARM is working on attacking server level chips for this very reason. The efficiency creates significant savings. Look for ARM to give INTEL a run for their money in the coming 3-5 yrs. It should be interesting to see INTEL's response, I cannot beleive they will just lay down. We are living in times of great processor upheaval.