[TriLUG] Dear lazyweb^WTriLUG, Laptop suggestions?

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:31:53 EST 2013

Hey Matt - thanks for the pointer to iTerm2.  I have been using iTerm for a long time but was always frustrated with the buggy performance.  I installed iTerm2 this afternoon - it freaking rocks!  I love the multi-window display - especially the horizontal and vertical window placements.    And, the performance is much better than the original iTerm.  Best upgrade this year :-)

For those on a budget, the local Craigslist in Raleigh has a bunch of pre-owned MBPs.  And, some even have Apple Care warranty still active.

Thanks,

Ron Kelley
rkelleyrtp at gmail.com