[TriLUG] Dear lazyweb^WTriLUG, Laptop suggestions?

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sat Jan 5 20:17:21 EST 2013

Being a user, even a lover, of Apple products does not make one a dupe.
Many of us have found OSX pleasant to use since it is UNIX-based, with
everything that implies, but it Just Works (TM).  Those of us who are
techies and choose to use OSX usually do so because maintaining a Linux
laptop or PC for personal use is too much like our daily jobs.

Just saying...

William Sutton