[TriLUG] Wi-Fi Router Recommendation

Michael Rothwell michael at rothwell.us
Mon Jan 7 16:00:39 EST 2013

+1 for the pro solutions.

I have three Aruba IAP-93s connected to a CISCO SLM2024PT-NA SG 200-26P
(which does PoE), and a linux router. The arubas have all of the nice
properties that Aaron mentions above. In my experience, they perform better
than consumer access points I've had in the past (cisco/linksys, linksys,
dlink, buffalo, Apple), are easier to manage, and have better features.

One downside vs consumer equipment: they support 2.4 and 5GHz, but not *
simultaneously*.