[TriLUG] Jan 10 Meeting: Raspberry Pi - Live Video Stream

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Wed Jan 9 14:25:49 EST 2013

Hey,
Tomorrow nights talk on the Rasberry Pi will be streamed live using
"Google Hangouts Live" for those who can't make it physically to the
meeting.  The video recording will be available on YouTube the next
day.  Please refer to the meeting webpage for details and links.
http://trilug.org/2013-01-10/Raspberry_Pi

The main feedback that we got from the last meeting was about poor
audio quality on the recordings.  Tomorrow night we will try placing
the USB microphone on the podium closer to the speaker.  The other
option is to hook into the audio system at the back of the room, but
my laptop does not have a mic or line in port, so I am open to
suggestions.

Bill