[TriLUG] NC State's FOSS Fair 2013: February 9th

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 9 17:25:29 EST 2013

FOSS Fair Greetings!

Its that time of the year again.  Its FOSS Fair time!  NC State's 5th
annual FOSS Fair is only a month away.  Please join us on February 9th
on NC State's Centennial Campus.  Lunch is provided for folks that sign
up before February 1st.  Register today by heading to our Wiki page and
filling in the details:

    http://go.ncsu.edu/FOSSFAIR2013

The FOSS Fair is an unconference or barcamp style event that is driven
by YOU.  Giving a talk is fun and can be as formal or informal as you
are comfortable.  Want to get some folks together to bounce ideas around
about an Open Source project of yours?  You need to give a talk at FOSS
Fair!  Need a team to hack out some code?  Give a talk at the FOSS Fair!
Want to learn more about an Open Source idea, project, or philosophy?
You can in your talk!

This year the FOSS Fair is sponsored by Red Hat and we will have Jason
Hibbets from Opensource.com with us as our keynote speaker.

See you in a month!
Jack Neely

--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>