[TriLUG] Hillsborough represent - Video Streaming

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Wed Jan 16 15:42:30 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Thomas Gardner <tmg at pobox.com> wrote:
> The biggest problem, of course, will be transmitting the Pizza through
> those itsy-bitsy wires...

Hey, there is this thing called the internet ... and you can order
pizza through it :-)  But seriously, there is no reason why a
Hillsborough gathering couldn't order pizza and join the G+ Hangout.

I would like some volunteers to help with the Google Hangout next
meeting.  I need someone who can't make it to the meeting but can join
the hangout and give us live feedback on sound and video quality.
Email me privately if you can help.

Bill