[TriLUG] script to find non-alpha GID

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Thu Jan 17 16:15:17 EST 2013

Duh, never mind, I see what you are asking, and Igor has a good answer for you. ;-0

On 01/17/2013 04:12 PM, David Both wrote:
> I have never heard of an alpha GID.
>
> On 01/17/2013 04:08 PM, Mark Fowle wrote:
>> All -  I am not thinking clear today I guess -- does anyone know of a
>> quick/easy way to do a find on a directory to find only GID's that have
>> numeric values and skip the alpha ones ?
>>
>> TIA,
>> Mark
>>
>> --
>>

>> *********************************************************
>> David P. Both, RHCE
>> Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
>> 919-389-8678
>>
>> dboth at millennium-technology.com
>>
>> www.millennium-technology.com
>> www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
>> DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we
don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."
  - Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, 1931

David P. Both

dboth at millennium-technology.com