[TriLUG] USB WiFi Adapter for Raspberry Pi

Shrenik Shah ssshah5 at ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 5 13:30:43 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

I have been searching for a good USB Wi-Fi adapter that works with
Raspberry Pi. Recently, I ordered Cisco AE2500 and it failed miserably to
work with any Linux based OS. Does anyone know of any USB Wi-Fi adapter
that can work with most of the Linux based OS including Raspbian in
Raspberry Pi (without the Powered USB hub). I am willing to spend around
15-20$.

Thank you,
Shrenik Shah

--
*Shrenik Shah
Graduate Student, Computer Networking- North Carolina State University.