[TriLUG] KVM Guest dying unexpectedly

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 19:30:40 EST 2013

Or start from command line - that way you can specify a port to listen
on for a VNC console - I e.g. (from one of my kvm vms):

qemu-kvm -daemonize \
-net tap -net nic,model=virtio,macaddr=52:54:00:12:34:06 \
-drive index=0,file=/dev/storage1/loki,if=virtio -m 256 -vnc 127.0.0.1:3 \
-monitor telnet:127.0.0.1:4002,server,nowait

Starts a vnc console on 5903.

David.