[TriLUG] Small and upcoming company in RTP looking to find qualified IT help

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:03:12 EST 2013

Good evening Triluggers,

Our small company is finally expanding, and we are looking for some skilled guys (and gals too!) who have experience in networking, storage, Linux, Windows, VMWare, firewalls, etc.  We are looking to fill full-time and part-time contracting positions here in RTP, NC.  If you are interested, drop me a line with your resume and a contact number.  I will try to get back with you as soon as possible.

Please - no recruiters.  We prefer to work directly with individuals and not go thru a staffing agency.

Thanks,

Ron Kelley
rkelleyrtp at gmail.com