[TriLUG] Debian on a laptop

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Thu Feb 14 14:14:40 EST 2013

I do this very thing for my Hamux project and Android development. As a
matter of illustration, for Hamux, i have 8 VMs, a development and
test(production) version of CentOS 5, and 6, both 32bit and 64bit.
Develop on one and verify on the other :D

For my Android development, I have 2 VMs, one for the Android OS itself
(personal copies for my tablet), and one for just android app development.

HTH,
-Roy