[TriLUG] searchable mail archive

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Thu Feb 21 16:31:32 EST 2013

Personally I use Opera and find that because it uses some sort of DB-type
storage internally (no, I've never lifted up the hood and looked!) it is
tremendously fast at searching my several years of mail for any desired
string. Opera only slows down if I make it top-heavy with open web pages
that are active, (or have something else churning mightily) and then the
swap daemon eats up all the CPU's capability.