[TriLUG] best way to hack root...

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 17:03:33 EST 2013

It always makes me laugh when the IT director decides nobody is getting Admin access even on laptops.

#1 As if they can stop an IT professional from gaining access

#2 In every single case this has been tried, it creates way more work than the work they are trying to save, becasue you hire IT professionals to solve Admin problems and when you restrict it to a very few, Hahahahaha, that few gets all the work.

I always love a good comedy!