[TriLUG] Alpine and webmail for trilug members

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Mar 12 13:01:56 EDT 2013

Ahh…Well the old system had pine, not alpine, so I'll check the setup there.

I have been using Thunderbird for the past few … years (decade perhaps?) . A recent update to my Mac seems to have killed thunderbird or the recent thunderbird update has killed it. I only use pine/alpine as a backup. So I tried the web mail and it failed too. So currently TriLUG is part of my work mail client, which I do not want.

Is there a timeline for the web mail or is it gone for good?

-Roy