[TriLUG] OT: Diagnosing APC Back-UPS Misbehavior

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Tue Mar 19 08:33:51 EDT 2013

As far as the discount, APC has frequently offered discounts on new units if you
return an old one of any brand or age. I have taken advantage of that in the
past. So what they are offering you is not special, just business as usual.
Perhaps they are offering you a deeper discount or something, though. I don't
remember the discount I got.