[TriLUG] Android Tablet advice.

Andy Barnhart arbarnhart at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:39:49 EDT 2013

Kinda late to this party; just joined this email list after browsing the
archive to make sure it didn't have crazy traffic...

Anyway, saw this thread and thought I would offer a suggestion. I have the
Levovo a2109, a 9" with specs similar to to the Nexus tablets. It has a
fast Tegra 3, good sensors, HDMI out, crappy but usable cameras (fine for
Skype) and accepts a 32G micro-SD. The screen is great at normal viewing
angles but when in portrait mode side angles are washed out. You will find
it under $250 most of the time and every now and then I see it at $200. It
runs 4.1.1. Good battery life, connects to every router I have tried easily
and doesn't lose connection easily. I am pretty pleased with it.

-Andy