[TriLUG] Database Software

Andy Barnhart arbarnhart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:45:49 EDT 2013

William is correct - There are some SQLLite utilities out there. I forget
which one I have installed on Ubuntu x86 at home, but it is a simple to use
DB front end and I got it just using the Software Center searching for
SQLLite. I amusing SQLLite for development on BeagleBoard and just wanted a
viewer for the netbook. The one I found was quite good. I will look
tonight...