[TriLUG] Android browser -> Linux web server using only Bluetooth?

Andy Barnhart arbarnhart at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 21:44:19 EDT 2013

I ran that and it did change the name of the BT device to beaglebone-0,
which is what I see in the posts about getting this to work. It did not
magically start working though; quite the opposite. I had to power off my
tablet to get BT usable again after trying to connect to it in a terminal
program.