[TriLUG] At&t's Uverse comments needed.

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Sun Apr 14 20:12:53 EDT 2013

The internet has provided me with info that some people ( 2 years ago
) were having difficulty opening ports on their uverse provided
router. I would like ports for ssh, vnc -- is that possible on Uverse?

jcj

>>> http://www.trailblazersofnc.com
>>> http://www.steelmagnoliasgardenclub.org
>>> http://www.wendellgeek.com