[TriLUG] non-nomination

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Tue Apr 16 14:45:25 EDT 2013

Although I have thoroughly enjoyed this year, I will not be able to serve
on the TriLUG Steering Committee next year. I have promised my family that
I will cool my jets for a little while after BarCampRDU is complete.

I will still be a reliable volunteer for TriLUG as needed. The next SC will
be part of a critical transition as the future meeting place is still yet
to be determined. Efforts to this point seem to be leaning towards building
an affiliation/relationship with NCSU for meeting space. Therefore it would
make sense to have someone with ties to NCSU on the SC as a liason.

I challenge anyone who is tempted to run for a seat to do so. You will
learn and grow at an amazing pace along the way and doors will be opened
for you.

Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR