[TriLUG] Apparent compromise of Jim Ray's computer?

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Thu Apr 18 22:35:14 EDT 2013

Oh, sorry.  I hope you'll forgive my conclusion.
Surely you could understand my concern and confusion,
given the historical record's profusion
of so much "use copper!" as to cause a contusion.

http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20050523/034914.html
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20100419/061155.html
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20040719/028011.html
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20060102/039665.html
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20040726/028030.html
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20050829/037186.html
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20050829/037181.html
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20040112/022858.html
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20041115/031006.html
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20040719/028000.html

Aaron S. Joyner

PS - This sleepy-eyed attempt at a poem was brought directly to the phone
in your pocket in honor of National Poem in Your Pocket Day:
http://www.poets.org/pocket