[TriLUG] VPN (router) recommendation

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Apr 19 09:32:00 EDT 2013

I've got a new Cisco ASA-5505 I plugged in on Sunday for the first time and have not yet replaced the SonicWall TZ210 currently in production. If you are in a pinch, I'll sell mine to you at cost of replacement. It is 10 user license and cost $350 or so and is software upgradable to unlimited user..

I also have an old Fortinet 60B that I will give away for the right amount of good beer.