[TriLUG] proposed amendment to the bylaws

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Apr 25 17:03:31 EDT 2013

I dunno... I think "you're ignorant of
Linux/Perl/Python/Java/Solaris/Sendmail" is a perfectly valid assessment
if someone's blowing hot air at the list.

Calling them a world-class moron, however, should probably be off-limits.

(unless, of course, they routinely prove themselves to be world-class
morons.... but that might offend morons everywhere :-P )

William Sutton