[TriLUG] FS: Digital Sundial

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Sun Apr 28 14:15:39 EDT 2013

Yep, that's right, I have a digital sundial for sale. And no it's not a
joke or a gimick, it's for real. I bought it years ago from here:

 		http://www.digitalsundial.com/

They're nifty little things that use multiple layers of shadow masks to have
different digits appear based on the angle the sunlight hits it at. Accurate
to within about 5-10 minutes too!

The one I have is specifically for people living in the 35 degree North
latitude, which means it'll work great for a good chunk of NC.

I'm asking $25 for it, which is a steal considering you have to order them
overseas and the current conversion rate makes them well over $100!

P.S.
   I'm trying to sell it because I don't have enough sun to make real use of
it, but it's too cool and geeky to throw away!

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #