[TriLUG] Windows Managers Survey

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 15:04:19 EDT 2013

> Soliciting postings like this is not a great use of our resources or the time of the subscribers

I respectfully disagree. I find it very informative as a learning experience to know what others are doing. Much of my learning comes from what others do and this question is pertinent. I think that many other conversations to me are not pertinent, but I just delete them. After all, this is an email list that is fairly active and I personally delete 70-80% of it due to lack of interest or no time to read all of it. So I check them off and delete. That is the nature of these lists. IMHO