[TriLUG] [trianglearduino:1017] Joint Triangle Area Robotics/Arduino(embedded computing) Interest meeting Monday May 6th

Phillip Rhodes motley.crue.fan at gmail.com
Thu May 2 00:10:42 EDT 2013

Will the Arduino "hack afternoon" still be happening at SplatSpace?
Will the Robotics group be adding any Splatspace activities, or
perhaps joining in on the existing "hack afternoons"? (if they are
staying)?

I'm hoping the answer is "yes" as NCSU is quite a haul for me from
Chapel Hill... and SplatSpace is a great place to work on robots and
embedded computer tech.  :-)