[TriLUG] MSSQL vs. Open Source Db's

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 11:32:24 EDT 2013

I feel your pain William. I am here for you, let it all out. MSSQL is inferior in so many ways, yet the hardest of their users think it is the end all be all, which actually makes me laugh.

I personally get frustrated with the lack of performance on complex queries that produce large output.

John Vaughters