[TriLUG] Monologue related to the harassment amendment

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri May 10 17:43:52 EDT 2013

Could somebody share who it was offering the (very roughly, including
the words, if memory serves) "should we troll you?" monologue in
conjunction with the  anti-harassment amendment discussion last night,
and could somebody (hopefully the same person) summarize the theme of
their monologue?  Yes, I'm sure I butchered what the guy was intending
to say, but I'm intensely curious about what that attempt to get a
discussion going was actually about.

Thanks,
Pete