[TriLUG] Late night IPv6

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Fri May 10 21:47:13 EDT 2013

Not for much longer. ARIN is down to 2.38 /8's in aggregate [1] and is
projected to deplete around August of this year [2].

To heck with the flying cars, I want my end-to-end connectivity back. [3]

[1] https://www.arin.net/resources/request/ipv4_countdown.html
[2] http://tndh.net/~tony/ietf/ARIN-runout-projection.pdf
[3] http://memegenerator.net/instance/28127918

-- Kevin