[TriLUG] South East Linux Fest 2013 - early bird hotel rates

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Tue May 14 10:18:07 EDT 2013

Hey,
If you are going to the South East Linux Fest 2013, June 7-9, this is
the last week for the $99/night rate at the hotel.  It goes up up up
next week. http://ow.ly/l0QDs  (Select dates to see rate)

>From my personal experience with booking rooms at the Blake Hotel, I
strongly recommend calling them directly to book and confirm.  Last
year their web room booking system screwed up my booking: I found out
that the web booking system is a separate system and new bookings are
only synchronized once a day with the hotel.  The synchronization has
some bugs or limitations. Luckily I had printed the only booking
confirmation.

If you would like to share a room with someone, please post to this
mailing list.  It's a great way to make new friends and split the
costs.

http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/

Bill