[TriLUG] TimeWarner vs ATT

Matt Flyer matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Fri May 24 05:19:19 EDT 2013

For what it's worth, by boss who lives in Durham has been using clear
for several years and been very happy with it.  He says that both he and
his wife have used it at the same time and he hasn't noticed any ill
effects. I was looking at them because my TWC-BC is going to be up in
June and I want something less expensive.   From what I saw there is no
contract on the service but you need to buy a $50 modem.  There are 3
service tiers based upon usage (2Gb, 4Gb, and unlimited I believe).
They do offer a 15 day period to try it out, which I assume means a
return on the modem purchase.