No subject

Sun Jun 2 12:36:39 EDT 2013

[OT] mentions Windows. In this instance, the question is about SSH, which is
open source, so not really even off topic. This forum allows discussion
about OSS, does it not? There are open source projects that run on Windows,
and according to the TriLUG FAQ, section 3.2 it states "As stated above, the
main TriLUG discussion list ( http://www.trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/trilug)
is for the discussion of all topics related to Linux or Free/Open Source
software". Seems to me that would allow discussion of any OSS, regardless of
OS.  The way the FAQ is worded, I can post topics about free, open source
Windows software all day long.

BTW, when grilling near windows, make sure you aren't too close, especially
if you have synthetic screens. They melt rather easily.

Cheers,
Justin