[TriLUG] South East Linux Fest 2013 - early bird hotel rates

Sean Alexandre sean at alexan.org
Mon May 27 11:55:36 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 10:18:07AM -0400, Bill Farrow wrote:
> If you would like to share a room with someone, please post to this
> mailing list.

It turns out I'll have space in my room at the Blake, for anyone still looking for a room.
The room has two double beds. You'd have one of the doubles.

Email me off list if you're interested.

It's free to anyone working for a non-profit, student, or unemployeed. Otherwise,
your share would probably run about $120 total after taxes.

The reservation is for Fri and Sat nights.