[TriLUG] OT Local Electronic DIY Store

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 08:37:02 EDT 2013

Tiger stopped checking reciepts about a 6 months ago. Maybe not that far back. It doesn't really bother me, but just seems stupid to have a cash register 6 feet away from check point and think that you need to check again. What did I grab in a 6 foot distance? ok ok maybe 8 feet. Still, I guess I am old school, I do buy plenty on the web, but I truly just like looking at the stuff before I buy it. I have found prices to be the same or even better at the store than online. The clearance boxes can be real fruitful.

I am going to Atlanta next week, and I am going to stop at one of the FRY's to see if they still carry a decent amount of components. I'll let you know if they are still STEALING your dignity as you walk out.

John Vaughters