[TriLUG] OT need a job Jr Linux

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Thu Jun 20 09:05:22 EDT 2013

Derek,

It's not listed on our site yet, but I'm hiring engineers for a cross functional operations team for Amplify Education in downtown Durham. I guess the trendy kids are calling it DevOps, but the day to day work is a mix of developing automation tools for managing a large cloud-based infrastructure, supporting developer-facing operations, as well as student/teacher-facing production infrastructure. We've got a mix of people from Development and Operations background on the team, so it makes for a really rich mix of ideas on how to best solve problems for the business.

Drop a note to me at my work address, mhedemark at amplify.com, and we can talk some more. I'm the hiring manager for the team, not a recruiter.

I've got a couple of seats open on the team right now and I'm game to bring in anything from very senior level engineers on down to people who are more junior or intermediate in experience. We've got a steady flow of work from the product teams we support, and could use help even if that means we're growing someone who isn't that seasoned yet.

-Magnus