[TriLUG] Soon-to-be new RasPi owner

Brian lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Mon Jul 8 00:10:54 EDT 2013

Hi Gang,

Just polling the list for personal Raspberry Pi anecdotes; I've got a
Model B on order (plus a 10" capacitive touchscreen kit from
chalk-elec.com) that I'm planning to use for a home automation project,
and wanted to hear about peoples' experiences/troubles/cool projects.

There've been some occasional disturbances on the list regarding what's
on- and off- topic lately; if anyone wishes to contribute but feels it's
not good material for the group at large, by all means feel free to
reply off-list.

Cheers,
~Brian