[TriLUG] Inside-out Wordpress

Brian McCullough bdmc at buadh-brath.com
Tue Jul 16 11:45:22 EDT 2013

Folks,

Don't you love the fun things I come up with?

This time, I am trying to build links in to a Wordpress site, from
another, un-related site.  I have access to the database, so I can get a
list of the posts and the data related to them.

Using that data, I can create what Wordpress people call "ugly links,"
but I would like to use the "pretty permalinks" that are used internally
in the Wordpress site.

I suppose that I could extract all of the code from Wordpress and
duplicate it in my code, if necessary, but does anybody else have any
bright ideas?

Brian