[TriLUG] When away from home

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Tue Jul 16 12:31:58 EDT 2013

Thanks Brian,

He has a rackspace instance. I don't know how it is setup, but with
your links, he should be able to get something working.

Alan,

I will forward both brian's and your suggestions to him.

And John, You are correct -- He would have to establish his vpn or
alan's suggestion from inside the hotel and leave it up and running.

I welcome anymore suggestions.

jcj