[TriLUG] Get Your BarCampRDU T-shirt

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Sun Jul 21 21:49:33 EDT 2013

RDU BarCampers,

I still have a lot of tshirts to distribute. I believe the most efficient
way to distribute these shirts is to gather addresses and then deliver
them. By delivering them this way, I can distribute a lot of tshirts
without coordinating schedules with 100+ people, which has not been working
out so well lately.

If you have a mailbox and you provide your address, then I can leave the
shirt in your mailbox. If you have a P.O Box, then I could hang it on your
door. If you live far away then I could mail the shirt.

Use the form, at the link below, to provide an address and I should have
the shirt to you by the end of this week.

http://trilug.org/barcamp/tshirts-for-barcamprdu-2013/

Cheers!

Jeremy Davis